There are many reasons to stay at Dumaresq Homestead:
Firstly, relax in the sublime peace and quiet.
Secondly, enjoy the included pleasures:
- why not bring your own horse/s to explore the 9000 acres of varied terrain?
- ride down to the river for a swim
- quality covered yards for your horse/s
- 11km of Dumaresq River to navigate - on foot or bring your own canoe/kayak/tinny
- magic southern Queensland days under an open sky
- million star nights
- wood fires – indoors or out in the bespoke fire pit
- fabulous photographic opportunities
- bird and wildlife watching including platypus
- swimming in the flowing Dumaresq River
- fishing in the well stocked Dumaresq River
- Christmas bookings: choose your own Christmas tree from the farm
- games – cricket, scrabble, chess, cards
- library of books for your reading pleasure
- 30 minutes drive to Glenlyon Dam: great fishing or water-skiing (BYO boat)
- excellent terrain for mountain biking, hiking or orienteering
- a great base from which to explore local and nearby national parks, wineries and country towns
Bring your family, a group of friends or your colleagues.
- work on a project
- catch up
- review your goals
- share a hobby, sport or passion
- learn something together
- celebrate a special occasion, or
- just come by yourself !
Whatever the reason for your stay, Dumaresq Homestead is the place for you to get away...
Dumaresq Homestead is your luxury rural holiday home.